Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a rough go.

So its been a pretty rough go of things lately with writing. I went through and tried to actually lay out what happens and do a small chapter summary so I don't go all half cocked and meandering again. Then I found out Usha's cancer came back and it just ruined a bunch more time...

Anyways...

I went through four full revisions of a chapter summary before finally settling on what I wanted.

So then, what do I do but sit down last night, and the FIRST thing I write has NOTHING to do with the fucking summary! lol I mean seriously. But, the chapter ended up being bad ass, and possibly even introducing a new antagonist who may pop up later.

I went on to write a few more chapters, leading me to write almost 4000 words last night!

So now the word count is 10,000 and I feel like I'm finally back on track.

Mitch FINALLY met up with Colt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment