Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally getting some steam.

I'm up to around 19,000 words now. I actually managed to write several days in a row! Go figure.

Heading off to halloween horror nights tomorrow so I may not write much tonight. It'd be great to fit in a thousand words or so.

Mitch has FINALLY left the children behind. So sad. Truly heartbreaking. (Or at least it will be when I edit it. I kinda just flew through it to get it done)

Strangely, I wrote the scene where Mitch is attacked by the drug addicts and... hey... you know wait a sec. I was thinking that it didn't move the plot forward. Originally this was the scene that made Mitch decide to live in the ground. But I was thinking, is that really important? Not really.

So what if, after the week with the kids, mitch is exhilarated by the killing of the 5 men. That's character tension, instead of a throwaway factoid.

I love this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment