Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well that last post was depressing...

So yeah, Usha has cancer. That blows. I think for now I'm hopefully in a slow patch with it. We started her on a treatment that ... No one really knows what its going to do.

Regardless, this blog is about writing, not soul crushing dog death!

I wrote last night! After being out of commission for yet another week thanks to a horrible flu, I wrote!

I finally got sick of Mitch hanging out with the kids, so I decided to be a total cock to them. Mitch convinces them that he's there to stay and they're accepting him as a surrogate father and POW, he runs into some Robes. Heh. I'm such a dick!

Tonight'll be the last chapter with the kids and Mitch is off to ... What happens next? I think he gets abducted by the slavers... We'll see!

Wordcount: 17500

No comments:

Post a Comment