Friday, September 18, 2009

So I've neglected this.

I haven't posted here because I really haven't had much to post about...

The plain fact is I've basically decided to throw away everything I've written. Not so much a throwaway, as putting it on a shelf and allowing it to collect dust and pretend its not there.

Ok, thats not true either. I've decided to start my story from where I left off 40k words into it. I realized that the real story happens NOW.

I've been stuck for weeks trying to figure out where Mitch was supposed to go and what he was supposed to do. I basically decided to keep all my characters and the events as the past, but not include them in the story.

The new story begins with Mitch finding out his wife is dead.

Sigh. I'm only 4K words into it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment