Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaNoWrMo

So I'm thinking of doing this just on the weekends.

I definitely think I wanna do it about the boy who keeps being reborn. It should be fun.

I dig the name Rion. As in Orion.

I would love to have the names of the major players be derivations of greek mythology. Also, the story itself should reflect the concept of Karma. Probably need to do some research into the cycle of Karma, so that will form the basis of the story.

I also think I would like his "Caretaker" to be the ultimate villain. He tries to drive Rion to learn how to access the memories of his past. In reality, he only does this because Rion is his own son and he wants his son back.

He warns him of those who hunt him and crave his immortality and that he must hide from them...

No comments:

Post a Comment