Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Son of a bitch X 2

So its been a long week. Last week it was dinner with friends, then a poker party. Sunday is my day with my wife....

I haven't written hardly anything since friday which absolutely sucks.

I want to get back into it tonight, but dinner with the in-laws. Tomorrow, halloween 2 with wife's friends.

Crap!

Oh well, I'm gonna put up some pics here that describe the scenes I want to show:

Universal Studios outside:
Exteriior before bombs

Port of Entry:
Pic 1

and

Pic 2

Orlando destroyed:
city blown up

Orlando suburbs after looting and fighting
some houses

Vault underneath Orlando:
old ww2 vault looking

Tunnels underneath:
small utility tunnels

Tennessee Campsite:
The campsite when they get there

and

with the barn visible

River side at the tennessee camp:
the river washing area

Image of Gas Station on the way to tn:
middle american 70s gas station

View of the mountains from the camp
a nice view

the barn where the pot dealer lives
only with more cars.

Downtown of the City near the camp:
without the cars of course

Images of the market place:
This needs to be darker and more makeshift

remember the foods

note the overhead

Looters

(Remember to look up slavers later)

Thats it for now until I get around to Mitch's camp later.

No comments:

Post a Comment