Monday, January 11, 2010

What is it that writers do? They write.

So now that the Telamon is finished and awaiting editing, etc, its time for some inspiration.

GET INSPIRED DAMNIT!

I've been wanting to write an AI story for a while, especially given my knowledge of it. So I think what I want to do is write a horror/thriller about an evil AI.

Lets set it about ten years in the future, when AI is more common and voice recognition software is more advanced and people rely on AI and robots to do things around the house.

This would be about a man who wrote about a truly learning AI. Much more advanced than the others. It just can't be too similar to I Robot.

Maybe the AI starts out normal, but develops love for the master, and sort of gets a fatal attraction thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment